A Clean-Books consultation is a no-charge, 1-hour initial consultation with me, Mary McPadden of Balanced Billing. This is a chance for us to get to know each other, and for me to understand your needs. Plus make sure we're a good fit to work together.
During this meeting we:
- Discuss the basic bookkeeping procedures and structure a small business owner should be using to keep good records
- Cover how to read standard financial reports so you stay on top of your financial situation at all times
- Determine best practices so the CPA has an organized approach to quarterly and year end data - saving you time and money
- Review the systems currently in place at the business and suggest areas needing improvement, if any
- Decide if there is a need for on-going bookkeeping services
Finally, if it makes sense, we discuss pricing and service options and schedule follow-up meetings. Then we get to work making sure your books stay in good order.